Panorama Landscape Workshop With Ken Duncan (Supported by Georges & Lumix)
March 7 @ 1:30 pm - 8:00 pmA$500.00 - A$720.00
Georges and Lumix are excited to announce one of our biggest workshops ever. We’re teaming up with Australian landscape photographer and all round legend, Ken Duncan to deliver an extensive full day Panorama Landscape Workshop.
On this day you will learn how to:
– Setting up and shooting Panoramas
– Using panoramic heads or non panoramic heads
– How to stitch a panoramic photo in post processing
We will be shooting at multiple locations and conduction a stitching workshop in Georges Cameras Studio. We will be providing Dinner for all attendees.
What to bring:
– DSLR/Mirrorless camera with wide angle lenses
– Tripod (Panoramic head optional but recommended. We will be offering tickets with Panoramic heads at a discount if you choose to buy one)
– Laptop + charger with Photoshop and Lightroom.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic workshop to kick off your 2020. Photos supplied shot by Ken Duncan on the Panasonic S1R.