- This event has passed.
Beginner Food Photography Workshop with Christopher Pearce
May 23 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
In collaboration with Christopher Pearce, we’ll be hosting an online food photography workshop. For those who are looking to get into shooting professional food photography than this is the workshop designed to give you the fundamentals of how to photograph food including cameras, lighting, props and editing.
Pearce has been a professional photographer in Sydney for 13 years, working for Good Food, Fairfax and Getty Images. For the Food Workshop Chris will show you how to:
- Set up a food shoot and how to utilise strobes/flashes to the fullest extent
- Show you how to shoot different kinds of foods/drinks
- Implementing the use of reflectors and other tools for light shaping
You will need to bring:
- Your Camera (DSLR/Mirrorless)
- Laptop (optional but preffered)
Christopher Pearce website: https://christophernpearce.com
NOTE: All our workshops are live streams only at this time to keep our staff, guests and you safe. You will be sent the live stream link to access the workshop.