In our latest video, Liv and Josh review two new Aputure products that we have in stores and online. They will give you the breakdown of the features and benefits you need to know. The NOVA P300c is Aputures NEW RGB LED Panel with the ability to dial in 90% of the colours within the Rec 2020 color space making it a super versatile light and the 300x is a single COB bi-colour LED light.
Aputure Light Storm 300X
The 300x is the lastest bi-colour LED sing COB addition alongside other COB available in the market. While the design of the 300x looks identical to 120d II and 300d II, the 300x uses an all-new chipset. The specially designed colour-blending optical element on the front of the LED light which can blend two colours smoothly. Without this, the colours would vary and come out with uneven tones. our team only noted only one con where you’ll get 20% less output than the 300d light because the 300x is a bi-colour light.
- 2700-6500K Tunable White Point
- All-in-One Control Box (power and control unit)
- 100 to 240 VAC power supply but it can also run on 2 x V lock batteries when AC power is unavailable.
- Smooth 0%-100% Dimming Control
- 4 Dimming Curves: Linear, Exponential, Logarithmic, & S-Curve
- 9 special effects including Paparazzi, Strobe, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Fireworks, Explosion, & Fire
- Sidus Link App Control
- Quick Release “Lightning Clamp” Included
Aputure Nova P300c RGBWW LED Panel
Back in 2019, Aputure has been working on a LED Panel where you can control the colours when using this to create unique videos and photographs to rival other larger brands. After listening to the feedback received, they released the Aputure Nova P300c RGBWW LED Panel. Flexibility and control are key to the design of the Aputure Nova P300c RGBWW LED Panel and is one of the most exciting releases at the fraction of the cost while maintaining that high quality in comparison to other brands. Aputure has mentioned that the output is comparable to the ARRI Skypanel S30, however, this will vary depending on the mode you’re on and how saturated the colour is when you dial in.
Additionally, there will be a softbox designed to specifically work in tandem with the Nova P300c RGBWW LED where not only will the softbox increases the size of the light source to 70x50cm (approximately 27.5×20 in.), creating an even softer output, but also includes a 40° Fabric Light Control Grid to control the beam angle.
- Variable Color Temperature: 2000-10,000K
- CRI/TLCI:95, Full RGB Adjustments
- HSI mode allows you to adjust and control the Hue, Saturation, Light Intensity
- Dimmable from 0-100% without flicker or colour shift.
- 15 special effects including Cop Car, Lightning, Paparazzi, Candle, and Fire.
- USB port, DMX(in/out), Bluetooth, Sidus Link App Control
- 100 to 240 VAC power supply but it can also run on 24 to 48V batteries when AC power is unavailable.
- Soft 120° Beam Angle
- Extendable Control Box w/ Lightning Clamp QR Plate
Sidus Link App Control
With the Sidus Link Mesh Network, you can control up to 100 fixtures from a smartphone or tablet, with each additional light fixture increasing the range of the network. That means every light not only talks to your phone but also to each other. Sidus Link allows you to control all aspects of your light’s output, including luminance, CCT, Effects, and even Light Source presets for fast-paced situations.