At long last the Fujifilm X-T4 is out of the rumour shed, and officially announced. Most importantly, it is the first X-T series camera to sport In Body Image Stabilisation (IBIS). Fujifilm shooters rejoice!
Since the Fujifilm X-T3 was only released recently, what could be so different in the X-T4? There are some major design differences which we include:
- IBIS: The X-T4 now houses IBIS giving it up to 5 axis, 6.5 stops of image stabilisation when used with the majority of XF/XC lenses.
- A new Fujifilm NP-W235 battery which has 1.5x more capacity than the NP-W126S.
- New film simulation “ETERNA Bleach Bypass” to provide versatile colour tones. The new mode simulates “bleach bypass,” a traditional processing technique for silver halide films. This combines images with low saturation and high contrast that create a unique shot.
- 15fps continuous shooting
- RAW lossless or compressed can be chosen
- The X-T4 is capable of recording Full HD high-speed video at 240p.
- There are a couple of IS enhancements smoother video shooting or to help with handheld photography
- The eye-cup has a locking mechanism to prevent unwanted changes
- The 1.62 mil dots vari-angle monitor allows for creative shooting
- The LCD/EVF can be boosted in three different ways, Low Light Priority, Resolution Priority and Frame Rate Priority (EVF only).
Pre-order link and review to be available soon.