In collaboration with Profoto we’re going to bring a very rare opportunity to host a Food Photography Workshop with professional photographer Christopher Pearce! For those who are looking to get into shooting professional food photography than this is the workshop designed to give you the fundamentals you need to know to get out there and shoot.
Pearce has been a professional photographer in Sydney for 12 years, working for Fairfax and Getty Images. For the Food Workshop Chris will show you how to:
– Set up a food shoot and how to utilise strobes/flashes to the fullest extent
– Show you how to shoot different kinds of foods/drinks.
– Implementing the use of reflectors and other tools for light shaping.
The workshop will be held in Top Floor at Wellington in Chippendale which is a 7 minute walk from Central Station. You will need to bring:
– Your Camera (DSLR/Mirrorless)
– Writing material
– Laptop (optional but preffered)
This is a workshop that you don’t want to miss out on! Tickets are limited.